Navigating the Changing Risks for Health Care Organizations
Today’s health care industry is challenged by a turbulent environment, and burdened with numerous financial and regulatory obstacles that are straining health care provider resources. Hylant's Medical Risk Practice is positioned to navigate the changing landscape of risk for health care organizations. Our focus is identifying exposures that threaten the balance sheet and board of directors, and implementing solutions to protect corporate and personal assets, and reputations.
Hylant’s Medical Risk Practice clients can expect:
- Risk financing options for health care organizations that reduce cost and support business goals
- Technology tools that collect, manage, and distribute exposure information more efficiently
- Risk management and educational resources that reduce the uncertainty of loss
- Identification of medical risk exposures and delivery of products and services to mitigate financial loss
Our risk management and insurance solutions are relevant to a wide spectrum of health care exposures and organization types. Our team of advisors will help you improve operational performance and administrative efficiency.
Health care reform poses a new environment of cost and reimbursement pressures. Hylant has developed proprietary tools to reduce the risk and cost of delivering care, while preparing clients to capitalize on emerging reimbursement models.
Hylant's Medical Risk Specialties include:
- Medical Malpractice
- Physician Practices
- Long-Term Care
- Property & Casualty
- Executive Liability
- Life Science
- Regulatory Coverage
- Allied Health Care
- Personal Insurance
- Equipment Maintenance
- Medical Transportation Coverage
- Privacy & Security Liability