Construction professionals face unique risks as part of their work. Law firm Brouse McDowell LPA and Hylant have partnered to create a new podcast series, Construction Risk and Insurance Roundtable, which spotlights those risks and provides insights on managing them.
New topics will be posted weekly between now and September and will include the following:
• Episode 1: Coverage for Construction Defects (13 minutes, available now)
• Episode 2: Construction Contract Insurance Provisions (11 minutes, available now)
• Episode 3: Indemnity Principles (10 minutes, available now)
• Episode 4: Additional Insured Coverage (13 minutes, available now)
• Episode 5: OCIP CCIP Coverage
• Episode 6: Environmental Exposure and Coverage Options
• Episode 7: Cyber Exposure and Coverage Options
• Episode 8: Professional Liability
• Episode 9: Claims Process
As always, contact a Hylant expert if you have questions about effective ways to manage your construction business risks.