Can you require your employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19?
Does the Americans with Disabilities Act prevent you from doing so?
Karla Grossenbacher, partner at Seyfarth Shaw LLP law firm, provided the answers to these questions and more as a part of the recent webinar "COVID-19 Vaccine: Employer Considerations."
Our panel of experts, comprising Karla, Lisa Hawker, Maddison Bezdicek, Sean Majewski, Holly Wahl and Sandra Carroll, discussed guidelines for employers wishing to administer the vaccine or contract with a pharmacy or healthcare provider to administer the vaccine. Additional topics included:
- Pre-screening questions required to receive a vaccine
- The limitations of employee-required vaccinations
- Vaccination incentives and tracking
- Mandatory vs. voluntary vaccination
- Onsite vs. offsite vaccinations